HO CHI MINH – CU CHI TUNNEL – MY THO MEKONG DELTA
: Tour guide: English or Bahasa speaking guide during the tour. : Accommodation – as hotel in the list or similar – based on TWN/DBL/TRP sharing room : Daily ABF and meals as mentioned in the program : Shows and sightseeing in schedule. : Transportation by air-conditioner : 01 bottle (500ml )of drinking water for each pax per day. : Meals Halal Food at Halal restaurant with certificate as the tour code( B: Breakfast, L: lunch, D: Dinner) : Sampan in Mekong Delta as mentioned in the programme.
- International / Domestic flight ticket & airport tax (if have).
- Personal expenses: Tel, Fax, Mini Bar, Laundry, etc.
- Compulsory Tip for local guide and driver:
- 2 – 4 pax (6 USD/Pax/Day
- 5 – 7 pax (5 USD/Pax/Day)
- Above 8 pax (3 USD/Pax/Day)
- Hotel surcharge in Peak Season or holidays:
- Chinese New Year (24 Jan to 03 Feb 2020)
- The Dead Anniversary of Hung Kings (the 10th of March lunar month).
- Saigon Liberation Day (30 April)
- International Worker Day (1 May)
- Vietnamese National Day (September 2)
- Gala Dinner on X’Mas (24 Dec) & New Year 31 Dec
Notes & Surcharge
- The timing of sightseeing points shall be fixing by local operator due to traffic and weather conditions, however all points must cover unless amendment or cancellation make by clients themselves (Non-refundable for any cancellation that made by clients).
- Tour and price are subject to change without notice or incase of deduct number of pax in quoted group.
- Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
- Supplement charge for room rate in peak dates depends on the hotel category used. Compulsory gala dinner on X’mas, New Year’s Eve & Lunar New Year’s Eve to be advised upon booking. Prices for group of 15 persons up in 5 stars hotels sometime requires to re-quote bases on the hotel policy.