4D3N ANGAGA ISLAND RESORT & SPA MALDIVES
will arrange a Hotel in the City Area for the 1st Night with airport transfer.
- 3 Nights in Water Bungalow
- Return Seaplane Transfer
- Full Board Meal Plan
- Assistance at the airport on arrival and departure.
- Welcome drink upon arrival at the resort.
- 500ml water bottle per person per day.
- WIFI in the rooms and public areas.
- 10% Service Charges and GST 12% by Maldives Government.
COMPLIMENTARY OFFERS: – Subject to availability Honeymoon Benefits: • Beach dinner, honeymoon cocktail and bed decoration with fresh flowers.
Birthday: • Birthday cake will be provided on the birthday night and bed decoration with fresh flowers.
- International or Domestic Flight ticket
- Green Tax USD6/Person/Night
- Drinks (Juice/Soft drinks etc)
- Personal Expenses (Laundry, Telephone, Mini Bar Etc)
- Other Island Excursion & Water Sport
- Travel Insurance
- Items not mentioned.
Notes & Surcharge
- Seaplane transfer is operated by a third-party supplier; and flight schedules and timings are entirely at their discretion and could be subject to operational requirements or prevailing weather conditions.
- Flight timings are not pre scheduled and will only be available in the evening prior to arrival or departure as it depends on the international flight arrivals or departure schedule.
- There will be a waiting time of up to three hours for sea plane transfers. During this time clients will be accommodated at the Heritance lounge.
- Seaplane transfers operate during daylight hours only (approx. between 06.00 hrs and 16.00 hrs)
- A flight to the Resort may also carry passengers that arrive on other international flights and/or are flying to other resorts.
- The maximum weight allowed per checked-in baggage is 25kg and a 5kg allowance for carry-on baggage. An excess baggage charge of USD 5 Per Kg is levied for baggage exceeding the personal baggage allowance of 25kg, payable directly to the carrier.
- Depending on the sea plane space availability and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority of Maldives, luggage is subjected to be transferred by speed boat which will reach the resort on the same day.